Twin Over Full Honey Mission Bunk Bed
The classic HONEY mission style Twin over Full Bunk Bed. The guys at Discovery World Furniture again designed this bed with the vertical wooden slats for strength and good looks. The classic design, the classy gender neutral smooth honey finish and the solid wood construction will make this bed a lasting addition to your home giving you years of enjoyment. The HONEY bunk beds include Brass Hardware and have metal to metal connection for all structural support making the bed strong and beautiful. The ladder was cleverly designed to mount to the face of the bunk bed so as not to block the space below the bottom bed. There are four under bed options available for this bed, the 3 drawers storage, 6 drawers if you have access to both sides of the bed, 2 bigger drawers, unit OR a Twin Trundle unit that would allow you create a 3rd sleeping space. This bed is Not Down Stackable, meaning that you cannot break the bunk bed down into two separate beds. The Mission Bunk Bed comes with the upper and lower beds slat kits included ( no need for bunkie boards ) guard rails for top bed and ladder and assembly hardware.
- Solid pine construction
- Smooth lacquer finish for easy cleaning
- Decorative chrome hardware for all exposed assembly fixtures and steel hardware included
- Mattress ready beds, includes Slat Kits for all sleeping areas
- Mattress Size Twin over Full
- Maximum Mattress thickness for Top Bed is 8 inches thick.
- Recommended Mattress thickness for Trundle Bed 5 – 7 inches
- Dimensions 78 inches long x 57 inches wide x 66 inches tall
- Dimensions with 3 drawers under bed open 78L x 70W x 66T
- Space between lower bed and upper bed 33 inches
3 Drawers – the under bed storage drawers simply slide under the bed after assembly, they have indented drawer pulls and have european glide rollers. Inside drawer dimensions are 15 3/4″ x 21 3/8″ x 4″
6 Drawers – if you have access to both sides of the bed, you can opt for 6 drawer storage by sliding two separate 3 drawer units under the bed, one on each side.
2 Bigger Drawers – you can opt for 2 larger storage drawers instead of 3 smaller drawers under the bed.
Twin Trundle Unit – this is basically a drawer for a trundle mattress, the trundle face has 2 indented drawer pulls that match other case goods and is completely unattached so it can be rolled out and away from the bed when being used for sleeping.