Living Sierra Triple Twin Bunk Bed
Sleep three in style with the highly customizable, space-saving design of the Dorel Living Sierra Triple Bunk Bed. The increased sleeping capacity is a common sense solution for cottages, extended family, out-of-town visitors or hosting your child’s rambunctious friends for a sleepover. The Sierra features a white finish, clean lines and horizontal slats with two built-in ladders to access the upper bunks. Each bed boasts its own personal space with easy, dependable access in and out. The ultimate space-saver, Sierra’s multiple configurations also allow it to be set-up as a triple bunk bed, a bunk bed and a daybed, or simply three twin beds. The unique floor bunk bed design will allow you to maximize your space while the sturdy, solid construction adds both durability and functionality. Fun, safe and stylish, the Dorel Living Sierra Triple Bunk Bed is the perfect antidote for sleeping several people in smaller spaces.
Sierra Triple Twin Bunk Bed Features
- Bunk Bed dimensions (assembled) – 79.25″ W x 77.13″ H x 43.5″ D | Assembled weight – 105.8 lbs. | Max weight limit (each bunk bed) – 225 lbs.
- Solid wood construction with a white finish
- Easy and quick assembly, all required tools to convert come in the package
- Ladder can only be installed in one end | Floor bunk bed design optimizes space
- Use only mattresses with approximate 75” L x 35.5” W & with a thickness that does not exceed 6” | Surface of mattress must be at least 5” below the upper edge of guardrails
- Ships in several boxes, may ship separately