Living Phoenix Full/Full Bunk Bed
Sleep in style with the customizable, space-saving design of the Dorel Living Phoenix Full-Over-Full Bunk Bed. The increased sleeping capacity is common sense solution for cottages, extended family, out-of-town guests or hosting your child’s rambunctious friends for a sleepover. The Phoenix features a beautiful finish, clean lines and horizontal slats with a built-in stepladder to access the top bunk. Each bed features its own personal space with easy dependable access in and out. The ultimate space-saver, the Phoenix’s multiple configurations also allow it to be set up as a traditional bunk bed or simply as two separate full beds. The unique floor bunk bed design will allow you to maximize your space while the sturdy, solid construction adds both durability and functionality. Fun, safe and stylish, the Dorel Living Phoenix Full-Over-Full Bunk Bed is the perfect antidote for sleeping multiple people in smaller spaces.
Full/Full Living Phoenix Bunk Bed Features
- Transitional full size bunk bed made with a solid wood construction.
- Easily converts into two separate full size beds. Each bed is designed to accommodate a standard full size mattress (sold separately). Bed slats included and no box spring required.
- Small space living approved. Promises optimal support and durability with sturdy integrated ladder and slats.
- Assembly required, hardware included. 1-year limited warranty. Meets US Safety Standards.
- Assembled dimensions: 79″L x 59″W x 47.5″H. Weight limit: 250 lbs. per bunk. Net weight: 130 lbs. Shipping dimensions: 79″L x 15″W x 12″H. Gross weight: 141 lbs.
There are no reviews yet.